Looking to give the gift of fun for someone special? Entertainment Park gift cards are a no-brainer!
Entertainment Park Gift Cards are available to be purchased online in electronic/digital format, or as a physical Gift Card if purchased in person from Entertainment Park to the value of $50 and $100.
Gift Cards purchased online are processed instantly, and can be issued by your choice of either email or via text message to a mobile number with a custom message to the recipient.
Gift Card Orders
1. Gift Cards available for purchase online are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase a Gift Card through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our prices are available on our website, and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
3. We accept payments for Gift Card purchases online via Mastercard, VISA and AMEX.
4. When you order a Gift Card from us, we require you to provide your name, email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
5. We undertake to accept or reject your Gift Card order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected.
6. Once you have submitted a Gift Card order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
1. By purchasing or using the Gift Card, you agree to be bound by the these terms and conditions.
2. Gift Cards are to be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
3. The credit balance on the Gift Card is redeemable in person at Entertainment Park for:
i. Activities including E-Karting, Arcade Machines, Ten Pin Bowling, Hologate Virtual Reality & Racing Car Simulators;
ii. Food and Drinks from Hangry Café;
iii. Goods and/or Services from our in-house Barber and Balloon & Party Supplies Shop.
4. Gift Cards cannot be used to make online purchases or used on any coin operated machines including but not limited to Pool Tables.
5. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded.
6. Gift cards expire 36 months from the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited.
7. Gift Card must be redeemed for the full amount in a single visit.
8. If a purchase exceeds the available Gift Card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method.
9. No change will be given for any unused Gift Card balances.
10. Unused Gift Card balances can be converted to an equivalent amount of credits in our system. System credits can be used in full or towards purchases on future visits.
12. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, and you release Entertainment Park from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Entertainment Park honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of a Gift Card.
Changes & Cancellations
To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting the application of Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees, no refunds or credits will be given if:
i. You have changed your mind about the Gift Card purchased or if you make an incorrect choice;
ii. Gift Card has been lost, damaged or stolen
iii. Gift Card balance has not been redeemed prior to its expiry date